Pattern Sample Sew Service Alameda
Bay Thread is here to help you create your pattern sample sew service, Alameda. Using the first patterns, we will cut and sew your samples using fabric and notions you approve. The samples are professionally sewn using industrial machines and highly experienced seamstresses. Once the samples are completed, we will assist in a fit session in our studio, don’t worry you will not have to navigate edits alone, the pattern maker will offer expert advice to ensure your garments are fitting accurately.
What we can help you with
- Create custom apparel from your creative ideas and specifications.
- Design and create your wedding gown for your special day.
- Sew your garment using your selected fabric and trims.
- Sample sewing of first samples, media samples, and trade show samples.
- Develop your prototypes before committing to a full production order.
- Create sewn size runs for your fitting needs.
What is cut and sew manufacturing? It’s the practice of capturing a garment pattern and sewing it all together.